- Conduct training sessions and assessment programme on our products to customers, business partners and employees.
- Design, build, and keep up-to-date course content, training materials and user manuals.
- Design, build, and keep up-to-date questions bank and assessment test for different target audience (customers, partners, technical personnel, non-technical personnel)
- At least 3 years working experience. Experience in teaching or training adults would be highly preferred.
- Hotel operation knowledge and experience needed.
- Familiar and understand the company products.
- Proficient in using Microsoft PowerPoint is essential. Good hands-on ability with Microsoft Word and Excel are important to be effective in this role.
- Technology inclined - familiar with software and is able to explore and understand a software on his own.
- Experience in design and writing of training manual, user guide, training materials would be highly desirable
- Knowledgeable about pedagogy and training methodology would be desirable.
- Good command of English and computer literate.
- Preferably female candidate
To apply, please send your latest CV via email to
. Kindly indicate the vacancy and country that you are keen to apply for.
Posted on 30 Mar 2018.