- Record customer support calls by receiving calls, taking call details, responding to emails and inputting call and email information into a call tracking system
- Provide functionality support by interpreting customer enquiries, gathering information to investigate, provide information regarding system processing options, functions and techniques
- Provide customer follow-up by keeping track of open logs, keeping Senior Support Specialist updated, and keeping customers and Galaxy L2 Support informed of the call status
- Maintain customer files by updating and closing all call records as problems are resolved
- Escalate Level 2 or 3 cases to Galaxy Support and follow-up on cases, keeping customers periodically informed of case status
- Prepare periodical reports/statistical reports as required
- Enforce the Support Service Level of Agreement as per contract/agreement with Galaxy and the customers
- Assume the role and duties of Application Specialist or Interface Specialist whenever necessary
- Performs other Outsource Services Division duties as and when required
- Diploma / Degree in any IT field or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of hotels PMS & Operations background or with a Property Management System company or a comparable industry.
- Knowledge and working experience in the Hospitality Industry. Hotel Industry experience (PMS user, operations background and training background) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of basic operation systems and database management systems such as Unix, Linux, SQL and Informix.
- Knowledge of hardware such as PCs, printers, terminals, Terminal Serves and HP/Linux servers.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work on shift, weekend and public holidays.
- Self-disciplined, initiative, proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Proactive learner and enthusiast on picking up new knowledge / skill.
- Ability to handle customers successfully with little supervision.
- Willing to travel when required.
To apply, please send your latest CV via email to
. Kindly indicate the vacancy and country that you are keen to apply for.
Posted on 25 Sep 2017.