- Product development leader role.
- To head and lead the software development, product or project based.
- To lead System Analysts/Architects, developers and web designers if applicable.
- To manage full Software Development Life Cycle, including hand on coding tasks.
- To provide consultation services to pre-sales & technical team.
- Supervise in installation for product alpha/beta testing.
- To ensure development team deliver all technical documentations for product GA.
- To compile and approve on system architecture (such as data structure, algorithm etc.).
- Ensure completion of software development activity, on schedule and within budget.
- Ensure procedure, guideline for software standard is followed (Agile Scrum)
- Reports project/product status to your reporting manager upon requested.
- To co-ordinate and assign resources for ongoing L3 support (stand by for PSE’s onsite)
- Keep abreast of new technologies (OS, Web/HTML5, Dev Tool, DB, mobile & others)
- To advise top management regarding availability of new technologies.
- Approve and certify software changes.
- To organize technical training for internal staff
- Control software reusable component and versioning.
- Participate in updating FCS Software Common Library.
- Perform annual appraisal to all reporting staffs.
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information System and related subject.
- At least 12 years of working experience in software development, architecture, database, reporting, troubleshooting and solving complex technical problems.
- At least 5 years in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management.
- Good knowledge in mobile development, with skillset of Objective-C, Swift, Android, and React Native.
- Good knowledge in backend development, with skillset of Java.
- Good command in both spoken and written English
To apply, please send your latest CV via email to
. Kindly indicate the vacancy and country that you are keen to apply for.
Posted on 05 May 2017.