- Supervises Professional Services Engineers (PSE).
- Builds the skill sets of PSEs together with the Training Manager, Project Managers and Operations Manager
- Conducts internal training for PSEs to achieve certification ie functions as Master Trainer.
- Pre-installation preparation to ensure all important technical requirements, project scope, deliverables, essential “milestones”, development and delivery time schedules (including any delay due to unforeseen circumstances) are properly conveyed between the identified parties (within department/inter-department/customer).
- Conduct project kick-off meeting and subsequent meetings.
- Ensure all proper steps/tests are performed during an installation.
- Troubleshoot problems errors encountered during installation.
- Report any problems/errors immediately to Professional Services Manager / Project Manager via the most convenient & economical means if necessary.
- Record all problems/error and its resolution.
- Conduct proper user training class.
- Record and immediately convey (if necessary) all new customer requests (that require software modification) to Helpdesk.
- Performs on site support during system Go Live period and coordinates with the hotel.
- Post-installation debriefing including submission of all documents immediately upon return to office.
- Perform post-audit installations for hotels
- Performs other professional services duties when required.
- Performs support duties when not on project.
- Increase product knowledge and skills.
- A bachelor degree would be desirable. Preferred field of study is computer science, information technology, quantitative sciences (such as Mathematics, Physics), or engineering with programming modules.
- Preferably 3 years of working experience in IT or IT project delivery.
- Hands-on competence of Microsoft Windows, Linux, SQL. Exposure to or knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) would be an advantage.
- Knowledgeable of computer network
- Able to work outsides office hours occasionally
- Must be able and willing to travel for project implementation
- Experience in hotel industry would be an advantage
- Posses good command in English, Cantonese & Mandarin (would be an advantage)
- Prepared to work odd and long hours
- Applicant must has self-initiative to learn and strong willingness to serve customers
To apply, please send your latest CV via email to
. Kindly indicate the vacancy and country that you are keen to apply for.
Posted on 20 Feb 2017.