- To guide and assist junior members in development work and knowledge sharing
- Assist in providing an accurate and updated info to help in monthly reporting
- ‘Analyst Programmer’ role
- GUI design.
- Testing (unit testing & integration testing)
- Maintains existing system/products assigned by Section Manager
- System support
- Installation (ad-hoc)
- Receives and complete job assignments from Section Manager
- Adheres to programming standard adopted by the company
- Develops quality software as according specification.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of Information System and related subject.
- At least 5 years’ experience in mobile development, especially iOS and React Native.
- Detail oriented and ability to identify, troubleshooting and solve complex technical problems
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
To apply, please send your latest CV via email to
. Kindly indicate the vacancy and country that you are keen to apply for.
Posted on 20 Jul 2017.