- Responsible for achieving the set targets.
- Generate new business and develop New Clients.
- Lead Generation, Funnel Management.
- Support Business Head in developing & implementing sales strategies.
- To identify and map Key Accounts and generate repeat / referral business.
- Manage client relationship and clients’ expectations.
- Increase Revenues.
- Ensure that Business plans are met.
- Tracking Industry - new builds/ upcoming builds / Chain developments / Ownership developments & Trends.
- Prepare Sales-related documents, SOR, CSD, Price workings, Quotation etc.
- Support the Business Executive in tracking Payments & contract renewals.
- Update and Maintain CRM (SFDC)
- Preparing MIS & other daily / weekly / monthly reports for apprising / management of the progress.
- Sales and market analysis of competitors.
- Ensure smooth operations in the region – interface with other teams.
- Managing objections and complaints of customers and offering prompt service to maintain the relationship for sustaining the faith in the company product.
- Promote Company in events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related field is an added advantage.
- Over 6 years of working experience of which a minimum of recent 3 years should be gained related sales role in hospitality industry experience is a mandatory requirement, preferably with IT related experience.
- Must interacted / engaged with Hotel management / Owning Company teams - GM /DoR / FC, DoF / MD / CxO / Project Manager / IT, Systems Managers.
- Consistently achieved allocated targets in the past.
- Possess excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Have good knowledge and experience of MS-Office, Internet and Outlook.
- Knowledge of CRM, preferably Sales Force.
- Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
- Working knowledge of Hotel IT solutions.
- Willing to travel. Extensive travel is expected locally. Some International travel is expected.
- A dedicated and committed individual who is willing to take on challenging roles, rough assignments and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
- Good reporting skills.
- This role required to work-from-home. Hence, candidate:-
- Must be willing to, and capable of, working from home.
- Must be disciplined & confident of working without constant supervision
- Should have the necessary space at home which is safe and offers required privacy to work without any hindrance or disturbance.
To apply, please send your latest CV via email to
. Kindly indicate the vacancy and country that you are keen to apply for.
Posted on 15 May 2017.