- Pre-installation preparation, include ensuring project scope, requirements, deliverables, project timeline and milestones are clarified and communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out installation in according to procedure and process.
- Troubleshoot problems / errors encountered during installation.
- Record all problems or errors that were encountered, including its resolution, where appropriate.
- Record new customer requests as part of project handover documentation.
- Conduct user training.
- Provide Go-live support during system go live period.
- Submit all documents upon completion of installation and handover to the support team in accordance with procedure.
- Perform other professional services duties and level 2 Support as and when required.
- Up to 2 years of working experience in a hotel. Familiar with hotel operations such as front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, so on.
- Computer literate – competence in Microsoft Office, for example.
- Able to work outsides office hours occasionally.
- Able to travel for project implementation.
- Good command of English. Competence in other languages would be an advantage.
- A diploma or degree is desired in hospitality management, sciences.
To apply, please send your latest CV via email to
. Kindly indicate the vacancy and country that you are keen to apply for.
Posted on 20 Feb 2017.