We are looking for a dynamic hospitality & technology savvy Project manager who is keen to be involved in client pre-sales cycles, and then delivers & trains the clients.
Pre Sales Role
- Be the main pre-sales consultant for prospect clients.
- Support individual pre-sales situations demonstrations, workshops site surveys & audits.
- Lead (POC) proof of concepts when applicable – Reply to tenders.
- Liaise with product management and development teams to work on client requests.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through demos & technical briefings.
- Partner with clients to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Stay current on technical competitive analysis & understanding competitive differentiators.
Post Sales Project Manager Role
- Manage/Deliver post sales deployment.
- Manage Timelines & resources.
- Coordinate all parties involved in delivery (ie: 3rd parties when applicable).
- Be on site to manage & deploy solutions.
- Leverage internal tools for support and reporting.
- Train Clients on solution usage.
- Provide Support & Knowledge transfer to selective channel partners.
- Experience in Hospitality Industry and Hotel Systems.
- Ability to read and interpret complex technical information.
- Experience as Project Manager.
- Proven ability to articulate distinct aspects of solutions & services’.
- High Energy passionate individual, with a passion for new technologies.
- Excellent listening, and presentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Position - Open – Start date - ASAP
- Location TBD –
- Salary - Attractive compensation package for the right candidate with high incentive package on Target
- Career path - Various possibilities – Geographical possibilities as well
- Note - Ability to travel nationally or Internationally
To apply, please send your latest CV via email to
. Kindly indicate the vacancy and country that you are keen to apply for.
Posted on 28 Aug 2018.