- Assistant software development leader role.
- To handle ongoing 24/7 L3 support and roadmap development of FCS products.
- To manage full Software Development Life Cycle, including hand on coding tasks and unit testing.
- To prepare documentations for all development tasks (bug fixed or enhancement).
- To ensure completion of software development activity on schedule and within budget.
- To ensure procedure, guideline for software standard is followed.
- Involves in pre-sales technical consultations, supervise installation for product alpha / beta testing, whenever required.
- To organise and conduct product training for internal staff (PSE, team members) whenever applicable.
- To manage a team of developers and also hand-on on development work.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of Information System and related subject.
- At least 6 years’ experience in development, especially Mobile Development (both Native and Hybrid) and Web Development of which a minimum of 2 years should be gained in team leader capacity.
- Detail oriented and ability to identify, troubleshooting and solve complex technical problems
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
To apply, please send your latest CV via email to
. Kindly indicate the vacancy and country that you are keen to apply for.
Posted on 20 Jul 2017.