- Responsible for achieving the allocated Sales and Revenue targets.
- Generate new business and develop New Clients.
- Lead Generation, Funnel Management.
- Maintain and keep CRM (SFDC) up-to-date.
- Support Business Head in developing & implementing sales strategies.
- Identify and map Key Accounts and generate repeat / referral business.
- Manage client relationship and clients’ expectations.
- Increase Revenues.
- Ensure that Business plans are met.
- Tracking Industry - new builds/ upcoming builds / Chain developments / Ownership developments & Trends.
- Prepare Sales-related documents, viz: SOR, CSD, Price workings, Quotation etc.
- Support the Business Executive in tracking Payments & contract renewals.
- Preparing MIS & other daily / weekly / monthly reports for apprising / management of the progress.
- Sales and market analysis of competitors.
- Ensure smooth operations in the region – interface with other teams.
- Managing objections and complaints of customers and offering prompt service to maintain the relationship for sustaining the faith in the company product.
- Promote Company in events.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Graduation in Management degree is an added advantage.
- Must be at least 6 years of working experience of which a minimum of recent 3 years’ experience of selling into the Hotel industry to Hotel Operations teams is a mandatory requirement, preferably with IT related experience.
- Candidate with working experience in Hotel (Operations) would be an advantage.
- Must interacted / engaged with Hotel management / Owning Company team members - GM /DoR / DoO / FC, DoF / MD / CxO.
- Should have consistently achieved allocated targets in the past.
- Possess excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Have good knowledge and experience of MS-Office, Internet and Outlook.
- Knowledge of CRM, preferably Sales Force.
- Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
- Working knowledge of Hotel IT solutions.
- Willing to travel. Extensive travel is expected locally. Some International travel is also expected.
- A dedicated and committed individual who is willing to take on challenging roles, tough assignments and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
- Good reporting skills.
- This role required to work-from-home. Hence, candidate:-
- Must be willing to, and capable of, working from home.
- Must be disciplined & confident of working without constant supervision
- Should have the necessary space at home which is safe and offers required privacy to work without any hindrance or disturbance.
To apply, please send your latest CV via email to
. Kindly indicate the vacancy and country that you are keen to apply for.
Posted on 02 Nov 2017.